Friday, November 19, 2010

Snowy Days

I'm so glad that the snow wasn't here last weekend when we had to drive to Portland. But I'm totally welcoming it now. I'm loving BC snow. Probably cuz I don't have to drive anywhere. And Tim no longer has a 45 minute drive to work (one way). So bad roads don't make a difference to us (Tim walks to work.)

Winter here is much different than in Southern Alberta. Winter meant SO COLD there. Here it just means a ton of snow. Much better!
Kinsey and I went out to shovel our driveway yesterday and I could find our snow shovel. I texted Tim and he informed me that we don't own one. Goes to show you that in Southern Alberta you just wait for the chinook to roll so that you don't have to shovel or plow. I told my dad yesterday that I didn't have a snow shovel and that I was just gonna wait for the chinook. He laughed and said I better find a snow plow for Tim's quad or a snowblower. haha

*********************************
I did some blog catch-up.
So go check out these posts too: Mr & Mrs Pavan,
Smile! =), and Pickled Beets.
*********************************

No comments: