Friday, August 01, 2008

Playing Catch-Up

I've been so busy that I just haven't had time to post lately. But I'll play a little catch-up today. On the 19th of July was my 26th birthday. Yikes! Tim got home from night shift that morning and woke me up with breakfast in bed and a birthday cake. It was great! Plus I got a gift from him that I was really wanting and that evening I went and had my maternity photo shoot. I was spoiled on my birthday.

Me, my birthday cake, and my tummy at 35 weeks:
Jul19.08_Ashlee's 26th Birthday (4)

Yesterday I had my doctor's appointment. Looks like everything is going well. I'm measuring small and my doc said that's okay cuz it just means I'm not going to have like a 10lb baby. Sounds good to me. Baby's no longer breech and my doc said he'd be REALLY surprised if the baby didn't stay head down now. I'm now 37 weeks and could technically have the baby any day. But I'm still feeling pretty good, so I'm still counting on at least another 3 weeks to get everything ready for baby. I feel like there are 101 things that I still need to do before baby can arrive. But Braxton Hicks are slowing me down (oh well). We did buy a crib last week though and have it set up now (with no bedding yet). And I think I have all the basics to at least bring baby home -- I just picked up some little sleepers (in blue and pink), some diapers, some wipes, and such. Now on the agenda for this weekend is packing my hospital bag. THREE WEEKS TO GO!! I'm so excited!

Here are Tim and I setting up the crib (sorry the one pic is blurry):
Jul30.08_Setting Up Crib (2)
Jul30.08_Setting Up Crib (8)

3 comments:

The Whiddens said...

Aw, I love the crib - that is too fun.
You should post some pics of your pregnancy photo shoot!

Tim and Ashlee said...

I don't have them yet. Hopefully soon though. And then I'll post them.

The Whiddens said...

yay - can't wait!