Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ahhhh! 39 Weeks Pregnant!

Only one week left. I've been buzzing around the house trying to get everything ready for the baby. I think I'm pretty much there. This nesting stuff really helps a lady with a giant belly get a lot done. But I will admit that scrubbing bathtubs on my knees with my tummy in the way was pretty difficult, but boy do they sparkle now. I promised myself I couldn't start reading Breaking Dawn until the house was 100% ready to bring our baby home. And thank goodness for Tim. He's been such a big help around here too. I couldn't have done it without him.


I'm still feeling....normal. No cramping, no contractions, no nothing!! Baby seems to be loving it in there. I'm still okay though. Even now at the very end with swollen ankles, still throwing up, and so not being able to sleep at nights -- I love being pregnant. I'm not anxious (yet) to have this part over with. I love this little life I feel inside of me. And besides, Tim anxious/impatient enough for the both of us. He's gonna be such a good daddy! However I'm SO EXCITED to meet our baby. Ahhhhh!


My Baby Bump at 39 weeks:
And remember to check out the Baby Bump Photos album for more pics.

2 comments:

The Whiddens said...

Oh my goodness - you are SO close now! Ahhh, I can't wait!

Skye said...

I can't believe you're scrubbing bathtubs at this far along! I stopped doing that at 5 months! LOL!!! You look great!