Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Being Replaced

Remember how much quading Tim and I did last year? I've mentioned it here, here, posted some videos here, talked about it again here, another time here, and here too. And that doesn't even come close to the number of pictures I've posted on facebook. We went everywhere...TOGETHER! I had a permanent seat on the back of Tim's quad. However I think he just took me along to photograph and video the "cool stuff". I was okay with that. I LOVE QUADING! We had so much fun. But now my seat has been replaced.

Before:
Jun2 07_Quading in Jaffray 006

After:
(sorry the pic is bad as it was too dark outside)
May5.08_Quading with Dogs (3)

With a little one in my tummy these days I've had to pass on the quad rides. But Tim's not riding alone. My seat has been replaced with a rack that our two dogs, Diesel & Dex, sit on and ride around with him. I'm bummed about missing all the quading this summer, but WAY MORE excited to be pregnant. Only a few more months and we'll get to meet our baby. Wohoo!

On an entirely different note, we sold our old trailer yesterday (yipee!) and this weekend we're going camping in our new one. We're excited! However I have to go out of town for the rest of this week for work, which leaves Tim to pack the trailer all on his lonesome. I'll leave him a list.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo so wish we were going camping...enjoy...next year will so much fun with your little one enjoying the camping bliss.

The Whiddens said...

Aw, that stinks you can't go, too. But it'll all be worth it when you can take little "Timshlee" out with you next year! Haha
Thanks for the invite - because of all our vehicle problems this past while, we don't have Jared's quad here yet. Plus, we need a weekend at home to recover from all the traveling. Let us know next time you go - Fort Steele and the fishery sound like so much fun.