Saturday, April 21, 2007

And the winner is...

....Tim. Yep we bought a quad. We are now the proud owners of a 2007 Kawasaki 650i Brute Force. We love it. It's wicked fun. It's brand spankin' new. They took it out of the crate and put it together just for us last Saturday. It had 0 km on it as all they did was drive it up the ramp into the back of our truck. I haven't been able to use it much cuz of the whole wisdom teeth thing (more on that later), but Tim takes it out every day. Yep, rain or shine...or should I say snow or shine. It's been snowing since Tuesday here (that wet crappy snow) and still Tim takes the dogs out every night after work. I got a text message from Tim when we were at work on Monday asking if I had met his new "second" best friend--Brute Force. He said I'm still his "first" best friend...lucky. However, Tim didn't smile as much on our wedding day as to when he backed that quad out of our truck.

1 comment:

moosh in indy. said...

Cody cried when the Broncos won the Superbowl. There hasn't been a tear since, I know your pain.
Dang boys.