Wednesday, August 08, 2007

1st Prenatal Appointment

I had my first prenatal yesterday. It wasn't anything fancy. It's still too early to hear the heartbeat. Went through mine and my family's medical history. And spent most of the time talking about my heart problems (I have SVT). The baby and I are doing well. It's 100% a normal pregnancy. Nothing crazy or eventful (which is so good). The morning sickness is good one day and bad the next. Yesterday was a good day, so I was able to run some errands after work. And today...so far, so good. Oh and Tara and I are now due a week apart.

2 comments:

moosh in indy. said...

Apparently the Bow Chicka Bow Bow in Canada was hot and heavy three months ago.

Carrie said...

How exciting! It will be even more exciting when you can start to hear your baby's heartbeat! By the end of your baby bump journey you'll have the whole peeing in a cup, checking blood pressure routine down packed!

I had very, very little morning sickness with my first baby; it was more like mild nausea here and there. The smell thing was way worse than the morning sickness. My second pregnancy was SO much worse and the sickness lasted till about halfway through my second trimester. The old wives tale says that if you have bad morning sickness it means you are having a girl. But, it is just a wives tale. ;)