Thursday, April 12, 2007

Yep I'm Bored!

1.Who was your first prom date? Jared S. (my boyfriend from highschool)
2. Who was your first roommate? Jayna H. (she rocks!)
3. What was your first alcoholic beverage? Still waiting on the first...
4. What was your first job? Weeding a strawberry patch the size of 3 football fields (it sucked)
5. What was your first car? 1980 Plymouth Horizon (I paid $400 for it. Ya it was awesome!)
6. Hey, where's #6
7. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Mader (she came to my wedding)
8. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? With my dad to Kelowna, BC (45 min ride) 9. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? Rylee, Brett and I would walk to the Y in the road and meet Troy M. & TJ B. somewhere around grade 6 (i think)
10. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Brett & Rylee and yes we're still friends
11. Where was your first sleep over? I dunno...probably at a grandparents when my mom went to the hospital when Kimmy was born. With friends..either Rylee's or Brett's I'm assuming.
12. Who is the first person you talk to in the morning? After yelling at my alarm clock for waking me up...then I tell Tim he'd better hurry up or he'll be late for work.
13. Whose wedding were you in the first time? The first time...my sister Jennifer's, but I have been in many-six actually (Brett, Rylee, Jill, Kimmy, and mine)
14. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Go downstairs and make/pack Tim's lunch
15. What was the first concert you ever went to? I think it was Alan Jackson
16. First tattoo or piercing? I had my ears done at 8 yrs old.
17. First celebrity crush? Benny from The Sandlot
18. First TRUE love? Hmm what is meant by TRUE love? I'm going to say Tim cuz he's the one I married. Obviously I didn't love others like I love him. But if I'm not aloud to use Tim to answer this then....Jared S. from highschool.
19. When was your first detention? Grade 1, but I can't remember why now.
20. What was the name of your first pet? Nikki (black lab cross) and Skunky (a black and white cat)
21. First kiss? Jared S.

No comments: