Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Goodbye Old Friend

After 11 years of companionship Tim sold his dear horse, Felize. He decided put an ad in the paper and she sold in a week. He's just been too busy to ride and we couldn't afford to pay board for a horse that we weren't using. We're extremely happy with the price we got and especially happy with the new home she's going to. It's going to a 14 year old girl that has been wanting a horse of her own as she and her siblings fight over the one that they already have. Felize is going to be so spoiled. When they came to pick Felize up yesterday the girl had a smile from ear to ear and just kept hugging Felize. I'm so glad she went to this girl instead of some rough and tumble cowboy. Felize is our baby so we're happy that her new family is going to keep in touch with us and send us pictures from time to time. I kept asking Tim if he was sad because he was selling Felize. He said he'd punch me in the nose if I asked once more....I guess that means no. Well I was sad for him. But now we still have Jet that we need to sell. Do you want a year old colt?

2 comments:

Skye said...

Ohhh, i feel sad for Tim. Maybe you could ask him for me if he feels sad...do you think he'd still punch you in the nose?!?! It would make some good blog pictures no?
Can't wait to see all the pics! Sounds like a great party!!!

moosh in indy. said...

I'm still trying to sell my two year old toddler.
No takers yet.