Saturday, April 21, 2007

Wisdom Teeth

Are you freakin' kidding me? A wisdom teeth extraction has been for sure the worst pain I've had so far. Now I've never given birth, but I have had a kidney stone and have had "the paddles" used on me to slow my heart down. I know everyone's different with their wisdom teeth. Tim had a steak dinner two days after his were taken out. And my friend's husband ate corn on the cob the day his were taken out. And then there's me. I've written off soup and yogurt for a good long time. I've had way too much of then these past few days. So I've moved on to soggy pancakes and mashed potatoes. And thanks to Skye for the Frosty from Wendy's tip. I'm pretty sure all the pain killers I'm on are burning a hole in my stomach. I feel nauseated 85% of the day. And the stitches in my mouth are driving me bonkers. It's now day 5 and I'm still so stinkin' swollen I can hardly speak. What the freak! I'd post some pictures of my swollen chipmunk cheeks if they didn't look horrendous.

Yes, yes...I'm complaining. For two weeks I'm not aloud to use the quad, the hot tub, and my new treadmill (which I don't think I told you guys about). And all I want to do is have a bag of chips. However I've now come up with a new fad diet..the Wisdom Teeth. In 3 days I lost 3.5 lbs.

*Let me explain why wisdom teeth are worse than a kidney stone. Now the kidney stone was killer pain, however it only lasted (for me at least) 2 hours. With the wisdom teeth I'm on 5 days of throbbing pain (not killer pain), but FIVE DAYS! And it's still not over.

2 comments:

moosh in indy. said...

GIVE THIS GIRL SOME DRUGS CANADA! STRONGER AND STRONGER DRUGS!
MORE. MORE. MORE!

Skye said...

Seriously, you do need more drugs! Man that's awful! I remember puking for days, but i don't think i was in killer pain. Yuck! I hope things turn around soon!!!!!