Monday, January 08, 2007

All about me

1. FIRST NAME: Ashlee
2. Hey, where's question #2?
3. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? All the time especially shooting stars.
4. WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVORITE FINGER? A favorite finger – I guess my ring finger.
5. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Christmas-ish time when I was in Jaffray
6. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? yes
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Umm ham
8. ANY BAD HABITS? Tim would say it's me leaving wet towels on the end of our bed
9. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? I don't think I have any and I don't use CDs anymore
10. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? You betcha
11. ARE YOU A DAREDEVIL? ah no
12. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? Can't think of a particular occasion, but I'm sure I have in the past as I tell Tim everything
13. DO LOOKS MATTER? it's shallow, but yes
14. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Probably on Tim (terrible eh?)
15. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Jaffray
16. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if a person breaks my trust...good luck getting it back.
17. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Oh Barbies for sure.
18. WHAT CLASS IN SCHOOL DO YOU THINK IS TOTALLY USELESS? I don't use any of my classes from school for my job today (unless you count a typing class I took in Grade 4 and English skills)
19. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, but Tim calls it "Our Journal" - strange that the whole thing is my (not our) point of view though
20. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Never - actually in my dating years I had a guy break up with me because according to him I had a sarcastic comment for everything (he's probably right)
21. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? Blink 182 with Corey Wilson
22. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? Well I've got Tim, but I guess when I was looking for a guy I had my list of things: looks, height, job, kind, lds, RM (you know, the usual)
23. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? I don't have one.
24. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I'd like to just to say I did, but I think I'd chicken out when I really got to it.
25. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Are you kidding?
26. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE STRONG? Physically strong...no – my sisters could kick my butt in an arm wrestle.
27. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Rolo or Mint Chocolate Chip
28. SHOE SIZE? 8
29. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS? I don't have one.
30. DO YOU HAVE ANY WISDOM TEETH? I have two on my left side trying to poke through. I need to go see a dentist about them soon.
31. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW? Family
32. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A wrong number looking for Adelle.
33. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? height
34. EYE COLOR? Blue
35. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Everyday, all day
36. SIBLINGS? Three sisters, Jennifer, Kimmy, & Britnee.
37. FAVORITE MONTH? July cuz it's warm and it's my birthday
38. FAVORITE FOOD? Almost anything that I don't have to make myself. I don't like seafood though.
39. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Tim and I watched the funny parts of Napoleon Dynamite with friends.
40. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy ones.
41. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer all the way.
42. HUGS OR KISSES? Are the kisses from Tim?
43. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Married
44. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I don't read.
45. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have a mouse pad. I havea ergonomic stationary mouse.
46. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Cranium, but Catch Phrase is wicked fun too.
47. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Just caught the last 10 minutes of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen while getting ready for bed.
48. FAVORITE SMELLS? Lilacs — hands down, no questions asked
49. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? I don't feel like work today.
50. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not today.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I "googled" Jaffray and came to your blog. My husband is from Jaffray and his family all still live there.