Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm Bored

F A V O R I T E S
TV show:
America's Next Top Model
Flower: Lilacs
Movie: The Notebook (it's now entered my Classic Movies that I could watch over and over again such as Top Gun, Dirty Dancing, Legend of the Falls, etc)
Sport: On TV would have to be Hockey, but in person I like it all
Actor: Brad Pitt has been my favorite for years and years
Music: I like it all, but Hip Hop or Pop is probably my favorite
Season: Bring back Summer!
Book: I don't read

F A C T S
Birthplace:
Fernie, BC
Hometown: Stirling, AB
Height: 5' 7"
Hair color: Blondish these days
Hair length: The longest it's been since Grade 11
Hair style: Poker Straight (stupid hair won't curl)
Eye color: Blue
Shoe size: 8
Citizenship: Canadian

L O V E L I F E
Do you have a love life?:
Yep
Have you ever been in love?: Yes
Why did your last relationship fail?: Well I'm married so I guess I'd have to think back to my dating years...it ended cuz my husband (who was a stranger to me at the time) asked for my number in front of my current guy and I gave it to him, but the relationship wasn't going anywhere anyways.
Have you ever been heartbroken?: Sure
Have you ever broken someone's heart?: Ummm a guy or two seemed pretty hurt back in my dating days
Have you ever fallen for your best friend?: No, but Tim is my best friend now (does that count?)
Are you planning on getting married?: Been there, done that
Are your bridesmaids going to wear sailor suits?: No, they wore mint green dresses (you can see them in my
photo album)

T H I S O R T H A T S
Love or lust?:
Love
Hard liquor or beer?: Ummmm
Night or day?: Day
Saturday or Sunday?: Saturday (or do I have to choose Sunday cuz of church?)
Colored or black and white picture?: I like B&W, but I always do color for some reason

H A V E Y O U E V E R S
Have you ever been caught sneaking out?
Where would I go if I snuck out in Jaffray...honestly? There was no place to sneak to.
Have you ever done something you regret?:Sure
Have you ever been on a house boat?: No, but I want to one day
Have you ever had your revenge?: Once
Have you ever finished an entire jaw breaker?: Yep when I was younger.

Have you ever stayed up all night until the sun came up?: Yes, for After Grad Party and once while hanging out with a friend

A R E Y O U S
Are you missing someone right now?: My family
Are you happy? You betcha
Are you bored?: Why else would I be doing this?
Are you German?: No
Are you Italian?: No
Are you French?: Non (there's some French for ya)
Are your parents still married?: Yeppers
Are you into someone right now?: My husband!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a waste of time. However, I was obviously really bored too b/c I was the silly one that actually read the entire thing!
Love Kim

Tim and Ashlee said...

I said I was bored. That's why I did it.