Thursday, November 23, 2006

Christmas Decorations

Okay Mom, you asked me to post some pictures of our decorations. Well, they're really hard to photograph. They look pretty terrible in these pictures. But at least it'll give you a good idea. You'll be here the beginning of December so you'll see then why I love what Tim's done. The photos just don't cut it. I bought a centerpiece yesterday and that's on here too. It's much prettier in real. It's all sparkly and stuff. I'm also adding a picture of a gift I received from my aunt. It is a photo of Jospeh, Mary, & baby Jesus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo excited to come down and see your place. Remember I have some of Gramma's christmas stuff to give you yet. Luv Mom

Sean Carter said...

The centrepiece and the photograph looks beautiful!!If you are looking out for some more cool and innovative ideas you can jus peep into my Holiday Blog....