Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's a.....

.....mystery! We didn't find out the sex of our baby. We didn't even ask the ultrasound tech to put it in our chart just in case at a later date we want to know. So if we change our minds...too bad. We'll find out in August!

I'm preparing for both. I have a blue blanket and a pink blanket.

blue blanket 002
Mar13.08_Pink Rag Baby Blanket 005

And I will buy one blue outfit and one pink outfit for the hospital as I don't really want to do neutral colors. My mom and sisters will be down when I have the baby so my plan is to send them out with my bank card to buy pink or blue when our little girl/boy arrives.

I love surprises!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Surprises are AWESOME!

Skye said...

YAY for not finding out!!! It's so much fun this way!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!

Julie Allred said...

You are quite the little sewing lady now!! Congrats, they are both super cute. I still say it is a little girl though!!