Friday, February 16, 2007

If ya don’t like the weather...

...wait 5 minutes and it’ll change. Which is so true in Southern Alberta. We are just all over the place with temperatures. Last week Tim & I washed our car outside in +10 C and the next day it started snowing. We had crazy snow earlier this week where we built a snow cave and I got stuck in my driveway twice in one day. And then there’s today. It is gorgeous outside. The sun is shining and it’s super warm. After a week I was finally able to drive my car to work. (When it snows I can’t get the car to the Lab that I work at. It’s a 7km drive down a nasty gravel road and when it snows the County of Lethbridge doesn’t plow the road. It’s too deep for my car.) How the heck does the weather change so drastically in less than a week?

2 comments:

Skye said...

Gotta love Southern Alberta!!!!!! I think we have the craziest weather!!!!!

moosh in indy. said...

You can blame me if you want, if I wash the car or forget to take out the garbage it dumps like you wouldn't believe.