Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Average Days

Stop yelling at me. I know I’ve been a terrible blogger lately. And I’ll tell you the reason why....blogger’s block. Yes, nothing new or exciting is happening and therefore I have nothing really to blog about. I’m blaming it on Winter Blahs.

I was talking to my mom the other night on the phone and complaining that there’s nothing to do cuz it’s not nice outside, etc. And she told me to be grateful for average days cuz if something were to ever go wrong...how I’d wish for just an average day again. So true! There are so many people that have such huge trials that they are going through and here I am–complaining about an average day. Sheesh!

So it looks like this weekend Tim and I will be going to Jaffray for a visit. There’s a dinner and dance thingy going on and I’m dragging Tim along. My whole family is going, so it should be fun. I’m a little worried about letting Tim go snowmobiling if we’re out there though. There have been so many avalanches lately. My cousin was caught in one last Friday. He made it through, but he’s really beat up. He’s got a metal rod from his knee to his ankle now, a fractured pelvis, a broken collar bone, bruised lungs, and his kidneys failed...but he’s still here with us. The doctors say he’s got a long road ahead of him.

Maybe instead of going up the mountain, Tim could just ride the snowmobiles around the fields and such. I’d feel better about that. The weather has just been too perfect for avalanches.

No comments: