Monday, February 12, 2007

How great it is to be loved by Tim!

Valentine’s Day came early for me this year. Yesterday I was getting ready for church and Tim brought me a little package. I just love little packages. He said I get my Valentine’s Day gift early cuz I was all dressed up and I needed a little something extra. And these are what I got:
These earrings actually match my wedding rings (I can only find a picture of my engagement ring).I just love my new earrings. Tim’s too good to me. On Saturday he bought me a new coat too.

Now what should I do for him for Valentine’s Day?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How freaking cute are those? My husband would N-E-V-E-R! :) Hmm, not knowing Tim, but knowing many boys, I would take him paintballing. My husband would totally love it if I went with him to do something like that. Oh, and I adore that he bought you a coat too, swoon.

moosh in indy. said...

Do him, that always works around my house. Or maybe you do him more than the rest of us and that's why you get earrings and a coat and Kim and I get brooms.