Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Camping in Kalispell!

I know I'm really behind on my blogging. We've been so busy having fun this summer that I haven't got around to blogging about the fun. Sorry! I'll do some catch-up posts.

For the long weekend we loaded up and headed camping in Kalispell. We met Mom & Dad there. We stayed in a really pretty site right on the Flathead River. Kinsey loved camping with Mama & Bupbup. And I loved having two extra people to help me chase Kinsey around. She's so good at walking now and can cover a ton of ground pretty fast. Took all four of us to keep up to her.


We did a lot of fun things. We shopped a few different RV stores and each found our dream RVs (maybe next year). The girls shopped Target and got some super deals while the boys did their own kind of shopping at all kinds of truck accessories stores.


We also swam and played in the river at our campsite.

Had a picnic in the park and fed the ducks.
Played on the swings. Kinsey would cry every time we tried to pry her off of.

Ate some yummy food. (Can you see Kinsey behind all the food?)
Hung out by the campfire that was right on the river.
And danced a little in the parking lot.



Boy did we have fun! Thanks Mama & Bupbup for camping with us in Kalispell! We miss you guys already!

3 comments:

Skye said...

So fun! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Kimberly Yuill said...

I watched that video of Kinsey dancing like 5 times! IT'S SO CUTE! Looks like you guys had tons of fun.

The Whiddens said...

LOVE the dancing. What a sweetheart!
We have been to Kalispell but never camping - I need to keep that in mind for next time though. It looks like a great place to camp!