Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Kinsey!

My baby turned 1 year old today. Can you believe it? I sure can't. This last year has been the best with my Kinsey Ann. I feel so blessed to be her mommy. She's my little buddy and I wouldn't have it any other way.

We celebrated with a Farm theme 1st birthday party. She loves animals so it was the perfect party for her. She loved having all her little friends over. It was so much fun! Here are a bunch of pics from the party:


Ya, you don't want to know how many HOURS it took me to do this cake. It was my first time doing one of these:
I made a cake and a cupcake tower. Ummm yes, it was necessary.
I also had to special order all the decorations from in the States cuz the banner has her name on it and I got farm pencils that said her name on them too (so worth it, right?):
The Birthday Girl:
Kinsey's buddies:
Kinsey & her newest cousin Kamry:
Wearing her Birthday shirt (hehe):
Singing "Happy Birthday"! She thought it was pretty funny, but didn't seem to notice the candle she was supposed to blow out. Lucky Parker was there to help blow out the candle.
Danyca was showing Kinsey how to eat the cake. Kinsey was more concerned about the icing that was stuck to her hand.
We made Farm Animal Balloons:
Present Time!!
The party was chaotic, but boy was it fun! It was so nice of everyone to come to Kinsey's party. I love this little girl so much! What did I ever do before her? One year old... Wow!


HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY KINSEY ANN!

3 comments:

Skye said...

You are such a great Mommy! That cake looks incredible! Looks like you all had a wonderful Birthday! Happy Birthday Kinsey!!!

Francis Family said...

Yes having a one year old is a big deal! She is freakin adorable and I love everything you did and understand every thing! Cuz I am so the same! LOVE the pink cowgirl hat!!! And that cake is HUGE! Good job mamma!!
Oh and did you happen to help with Kim's baby shower and the water bottles?? lol love it!

The Whiddens said...

Happy Birthday Kinsey! The party looks like a blast, everything turned out so perfect. Good job Ashlee! I love the slideshow, too. She is such a sweetie!