Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tag...I'm It!

I've been tagged by The Whidden Family. I'll give it a shot:

A-attached or single- Attached
B-best friends- Tim would have to be my best friend, but I would also say that my best friends are my mom and my sisters. I'm very close to them. Best couple friends would be Trent & Tara.
C-cake or pie- Pie for sure. Cake is so not my thing.
D-day of choice- Saturday cuz for the most part it means not having to wake for the alarm clock at 6am. And if Tim's not working then we get to do some fun stuff.
E-essential item- Camera. I love my camera.
F-fave color- I don't think I have a favorite color. My bedroom growing up was purple but I'm pretty sure my mom chose that for me. My wedding color was mint green, based on the material I liked for bridesmaid dresses. Ya, I don't have a favorite color.
G-gummy bears or worms- Gummy Bears all the way. I have a giant bag of them in my pantry right now.
H-hometown- Jaffray, British Columbia (I LOVE IT THERE!)
I-indulgences- Mint Chocolate Chip icecream. Tim bought me a carton of it last week when I was laid-up. Mmmmm me likey!
J-january or july- Oh July for two reasons: 1) My birthday and 2) Summer!
K-kids- Not yet, but hopefully soon.
L- life is incomplete without- My husband!
M-marriage data- August 27, 2004 in the Cardston Alberta Temple
N-# of siblings- 3 Sisters
O-oranges or apples- Normally I don't like either one, but when I was pregnant I decided I like Gala Apples and it's stuck. (Yes it has to be Gala.)
P-phobias or fears- Oh I just hate spiders. All sizes! I'd rather come across a mouse than a spider. But don't get me started on bears.
Q-quotes- "I am one-zero-zero percent." Eddie (Grampa) Barr
R-reason to smile- Family
S-season- Summer for sure except it's way too short around here.
T- tag three- Kim, Julie A, and Mindy
U-unknown fact about me- I spilled all my secrets back here.
V-vegetarian or oppressor of animals- Well I eat meat so I'm not a vegetarian, but does that really make me an oppressor of animals?
W-worst habit- I hate folding laundry and putting it away so I'll wash them but leave them in the basket making them wrinkled and eventually Tim will mix them in with the dirty clothes so I'll rewash them.
X-xrays or ultrasounds- Well I've only had x-rays at the dentist, but I've had many ultrasounds (most of which have been in the last 6 months) so I'll go with ultrasound.
Y-your fave food- Potato anything: chips, hashbrowns, french fries, mashed, scallopped, baked, etc
Z-zodiac- cancer

No comments: