Thursday, September 13, 2007

We're Getting By

Well I’m back. It’s been a week and a half and I’m getting by.

Emotionally I’m doing pretty good. Tim has helped me tons. He’s been amazing. He lets me cry all I want and doesn’t say I’m silly for doing so. He tells me we’ve hit a bump in the road, but soon enough we’ll be back on track. I couldn’t have done this without him.

And physically...well I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I’m hoping that light isn’t a train. The physical part was much more (hmmm what’s the word).... intense than what I thought it would be. We decided not to go with a D&C as my doctor was certain I would be able to pass naturally. However, the stupid cramps aren’t gone.

I’m ready for all of this to be over now though. I want to move on. I want our life to be back to normal. Tim continually reassures me that this isn’t it for us. He tells me that I will be a mommy one day. That day can’t come soon enough for me.

I’m so very blessed to have such a wonderful family and amazing friends to help Tim and I during this time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ashlee, I am so happy to see you are back. I have been thinking about you non-stop, worried about you, and just wanting to give you a hug. It is my wish and prayer that you become a mother very soon...loves from Utah.

Carrie said...

So glad you're back! I was thinking about ya! Hope everything gets back on track like you're hoping! Lots and lots of hugs!