Monday, June 25, 2007

A little bit of this & a little bit of that!

So we got the truck. We picked it up Thursday night. We were able to go straight across from our S10. Which is so sweet cuz now we just got a new truck and we have no payments. I can't believe the dealership did that for us. They really didn't gain a thing. We love the truck. We went out camping this weekend and were able to pull the trailer and haul the quad at the SAME TIME! I'll post more about our camping trip later. I need to get some pictures and video downloaded to go along with that post.

Anywho, I finally got around to editing our video from quading in Jaffray on June 2nd. So here's the video that went along with this post. This Tim in the video, but I promise I do ride with him on these trips. But because I'm Tim's photographer and cameraman I'm never in any video or pictures. The first part of the video is at Koocanusa and the second part is near Buffalo Head in Jaffray. If you watch this video to the very end you'll get to see Tim almost roll his quad in a giant mud puddle.

No comments: