Saturday, August 14, 2010

I wear my sunglasses....

.....at night! And all day long! I totally got the lasik eye surgery! Yipee! I was a wee bit worried about having the surgery on Friday the 13th. But other than waiting for my surgery for FOUR hours, it went rather well. It totally didn't hurt (lasik doesn't hurt, but if you choose PRK it hurts BAD so I'm told). Well for about one hour after the numbing wore off my eyes felt like I had been slicing onions -- they'd burn and tear, but that's it. The smell of them burning my cornea was probably the worst part of the entire surgery. Ugh! But today I'm impressed! I had my surgery at 4:30pm yesterday and this morning at 8:30 I passed with 20/20 vision in both eyes! But I have the sweet sunglasses that I'm not allowed to take of even at night and I'm not allowed to touch my eyes for a week. And I'm totally an eye drop junky! I have so many different eye drops that I have to do that I'm putting drops in like every 30 minutes. But I can see!!!!

No comments: