Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Kinsey!

My Kinsey turned TWO! Can you believe it? I sure can't. However, I suppose when most people hear how well she can speak and that she can easily carry on a conversation, they usually think she's older than 2. But to me it's still a shocker. My baby can't possibly be 2! :-)

We had two parties for our Kinsey - a family one and a kid one. I love the parties! We had fun and Kinsey loved the parties. She totally got it this year and KNEW it was her birthday. She spent the day saying "It my berday!" So cute!

We decorated fishy cake #1:Loved everyone singing "Happy Birthday" to her:Actually knew how to blow out her candles this year:And then we did fishy cake #2 for the kid party. Here's our birthday girl at her fishy birthday party! (Can you see her fishy shirt?)The fishy decorations!Showing me how old she is!We put the Happy Birthday sign and asked her what it said. She said, "Ummm, Daddy love me!" heheSome of Kinsey's friends at her party! We decorated fishy cookies. Fun & messy!She was really excited about the presents and kept saying "Oh thank you. More present!"
The kids watching Kinsey's slideshow.
So there you go. My sweet little girl is now TWO! She's so much fun. Totally my best little buddy. We love doing everything together. Love her to pieces!!

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY KINSEY ANN!

No comments: