Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bowling

I am a TERRIBLE bowler. Like sooooo terrible and for some reason Single Adults like to do it all the time in Lethbridge. I never got any better - 5 pin or 10 pin. Ugh! In highschool we had a PE unit on bowling and your grade was determined by the score you got bowling. Ya, I would've failed. Lucky for me, my boyfriend at the time would throw a few balls here and there for me when the teacher wasn't looking to up my score. Shhhhh don't tell.

Anyways, Auntie Kimmy thought a FHE night of bowling would be fun. And she was right. It was Kinsey's first time. She loved her fancy shoes.

Kinsey showing the camera her cool shoes:All the kiddos:

Kinsey trying for a strike!Kinsey would do her "happy dance" after each ball she threw:
Kamry thought it was FANTASTIC!
Good idea Kimmy! It was a fun night. Next time I should go in the lane with the kids to have the bumpers up. hehe

No comments: