Wednesday, March 28, 2007

OUCH!

Have ya ever had a kidney stone? Well I don't recommend one! Talk about killer pain. I had super bad pain on my right side (from belly button to spine). I couldn't even stand. I did however make it to the bathroom to throw-up a few times. It was supposed to be Tim's first day back to work as a Journeyman Electrician, but instead he had to take his poor wife to the ER. The doctor is now treating me for a kidney infection as well. I read on a few website, including this one, that kidney stone pain can be compared to labour pains. Well the kidney stone sucked, but at least it only lasted 1.5 hours. I have a feeling labour pains will last much longer.

I'm feeling much better today than I did Monday morning. But my back/kidney on the right side is super sore. At least there is no shooting pain now.

4 comments:

Skye said...

oh my gosh that's awful!!! I've never had one myself, but i know many people who have, and they all say that they pain is pretty much unbearable! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better!!!! I hope you never get that again!!!

moosh in indy. said...

No offense but I hope your labor is a lot worse, Cody and I have a wager, he says stones are worse, I say labor-you will be the tie breaker. Sorry you're victim to our silly wagers.

One Wunderbar left.

Unknown said...

I'm wanting some Wunderbar. hehehe
Sorry to hear about your horrible pains. You are so proper with your LABOUR. I want to live in Canada Aye? I hope you are feeling better, I have heard that kidney stones make you just want to die and if you are throwing up, well when I throw up I just want to die, so I think you are right, HORRIBLE. Oh it is so late here, this makes no sense, but I feel for you!

Anonymous said...

I had a kidney stone once. It hurt real bad. I know how you feel.