Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

THE GOOD

I'm 24 years old and my dentist told me this morning that I still don't have any cavities. Yep, never had a filling in my life. My perfect record is still in tact. And that's the good.


THE BAD

I have three wisdom teeth and they all need to be pulled. Luckily I don't have the fourth or it probably would have needed pulling as well. I have my consult for this on March 26th. And that's the bad.


THE UGLY

I apparently need braces to pull my jaw/bottom teeth back. My jaw slides forward when I'm relaxed or sleeping and my front teeth line up instead of my bottom teeth being a bit behind. I guess this will stop me from grinding off my front teeth compeletely...so the dentist says. And that's for sure the ugly!

2 comments:

Skye said...

Holy crap! Never had a filling???? I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!

moosh in indy. said...

I too have never been victim to a cavity. I was one of the lucky ones that had a sweet wisdom tooth experience (no swelling, no dry sockets and lots of pain meds) and the braces? I always wanted braces when I was in elementary school, all the cool girls had braces, does that help?